Voter Registration is available at the Town Office during regular business hours. For additional information, contact:
- Sue Look, Registrar of Voters/Town Clerk
(207) 655-4742 ext. 121
- Sue Carr, Deputy Registrar
(207) 655-4742 ext. 122
The next election is a Presidential / Referendum Election on November 8, 2016.
Offices to be voted on:
- Representative to Congress, District 1
- State Senator, District 26
- State Representative, Districts 66 & 67
- Cumberland County Commissioner, District 2
- Register of Probate
Questions to be voted on
- Question 1 - Citizen Initiative - Legalize Marijuana
- Question 2 - Citizen Initiative - Funding for K-12 Education
- Question 3 - Citizen Initiative - Require Background Checks for Gun Sales
- Question 4 - Citizen Initiative - Raise Minimum Wage
- Question 5 - Citizen Initiative - Allow Ranked-choice Voting
- Question 6 - Bond Issue - Transportation Bond
The polls will be open from 7am to 8pm at the Jordan-Small Middle School gym.
To see a list of candidates and to see a list of your current elected officials click HERE.
For past election results, visit HERE.