Birth certificates may be obtained from:
- The city or town in which the child was born.
- The city or town in which the mother was living at the time of birth, or
- The State Department of Vital Statistics in Augusta.
To request a copy(s) of a Birth Certificate, fill out a Request Form. The following information is needed:
- Name on the birth record.
- Date of birth.
- Name of city/town the birth occurred in.
- The names of the parents - please use the mother's maiden name.
- State your relationship to the name on the birth record being requested.
- Number of copies requested.
- Please include a daytime telephone number.
- Please make the check payable to: "Town of Raymond".
- Who has access?
- Photocopy of a valid picture ID (Picture I.D. requirement(s))
The fee for one certified copy is $15.00. The fee for additional certified copies of the same record is $6.00 each. Send self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
Please mail your request to:
Raymond Town Clerk
401 Webbs Mills Rd
Raymond ME 04071
Questions? Contact Sue Look, Town Clerk, at 207-655-4742 x121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.