Voter Registration is available at the Town Office during regular business hours. You can also register to vote on Election Day at the polls.
For additional information, contact:
- Sue Look, Registrar of Voters/Town Clerk
(207) 655-4742 ext. 121
- Sue Carr, Deputy Registrar/Warden/Moderator/Deputy Moderator
(207) 655-4742 ext. 122
The next election is the Municipal Election and Vote on the Annual Town Meeting Warrant on June 13, 2023, at Jordan Small Middle School gym, with the polls open from 7:00am to 8:00pm.
Deadline to request absentee ballots is 4:00pm on June 8th.
Ballots may be returned prior to the close of polls on Election Day:
- Via mail to 401 Webbs Mills Rd, Raymond ME 04071
- In person at the Town Office during normal business hours (Tues 8:30am to 7pm, Wed-Fri 8:30am to 4pm)
- In the Drop-Box attached to the walkway going into the Town Office available 24x7
- Ballots may be returned to the polls on Election Day, June 14th
Absentee Ballot Request - Fillable Form
Ballot samples: Municipal Ballot - Town Meeting Budget Articles - RSU #14 Ballot
- Municipal Warrant - RSU #14 Warrant
- Budget Articles Details
- Budgeted Revenue & Expense Summaries
The polls will be open from 7am to 8pm at the Jordan-Small Middle School gym.
To see a list of State candidates and to see a list of your current elected officials click HERE.
For information regarding Ranked Choice Voting which will be used for any State offices with 3 or more candidates click HERE.
For past election results, visit HERE.