Raymond-Casco Historical Society Mission Statement
The Raymond-Casco Historical Society, founded in 1973, is a charitable, educational & non-profit organization which devotes its resources to the collection, preservation and interpretation of materials which document the history of Raymond & Casco.
The mission of the Raymond-Casco Historical Society shall be accomplished through these objectives:
1) To research, document, and collect the history of Raymond & Casco by traditional historical methods, oral histories, and the most advanced technological means available.
2) To catalog & organize our collection.
3) To establish a base of operations, which includes a museum, library, office facilities, a public meeting room, and serves as a repository of items of historic significance to the towns of Raymond & Casco.
4) To protect, preserve, and make accessible all property in the custody of the Raymond-Casco Historical Society.
5) To cooperate with other historical societies, libraries, institutions, or organizations seeking our resources.
6) To encourage the study and publication of the history of Raymond & Casco.
RAYMOND-CASCO HISTORICAL SOCIETY
P.O. BOX 1055
RAYMOND, ME 04071